SEERAGA SAMBA BRIYANI Rice (Premium Quality) Naturally Aged Rice:
- Grown and Harvested without any chemicals or polishing
- Comes straight from Farmers
- Seeraga Samba rice, which is the traditional rice in southern India, comes in many varieties. Seeraga muthu and seeraga samba, both of which are aromatic rices.
- The tiny-grained seeraga samba gets its name from its resemblance to cumin, which is known as seeragam or seera in Tamil Nadu, and is the most expensive rice grown in that southern India state.
- Seeraga samba is an ingredient in biriyani. When cooked properly, seeraga samba rice grains are fluffy and loose.